Friday, 24 April 2015

2 months


So things have healed rather well!
I scar line is nice and healed, i have a few suture lines and what could be a little bit of fiber from the sutures still in there as I get a little pain every now and again, the doctor tells me this is all right and it will go away.
I'm still upset with the fact that I don't have a full circumcision but I can easily fix that.

I am loving how my penis now looks when fully erect, its a big turn on for me. Being bi I have always referenced cut penis' over uncut and now I have one of my own.
My penis head has actually plumped up a bit and now feels like soft velvet. It hasn't dried out like anti-circers say.

I have however lost the tiniest little bit of sensitivity, but its hardly noticeable. It actually could just be the fact that I've gotten use to the feelings.

I don't really have to much to update with as I haven't really had sex with it yet.


An erect pic. 
(Can I just say that I look quite small in that picture but im pretty average at 5.5" but im rather thick at 5" so i guess thats what makes it look smaller :P)
Joe Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

2 comments:

  1. Just reading about your journey. How's it looking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. About dryness and sensitivity.
    I had a circ over a year ago and read a lot how guys complained of dryness and numbness. I now care for my new penis like my face. I use 'bodcare UpOil' on my penis every morning to keep it moisturised and it works a treat. Whilst i lost a bit of sensitivity it made it so much nicer to handle...i can really work my head now and inwould say the sensations are better!
    Didnt know where else to share this so hopefully some guys find it on your blog. Now theres no forskin yiu need to keep that skin nice and moisturised. I use upoil but im sure you could use a natural hand cream or olive oil.
    Cheers
    TLS

    ReplyDelete