Tuesday, 3 March 2015

The Nerves!!


OH MY GOD!!! The nerves have kicked in and there is now less than 24hrs until the operation.
I have to work Friday and I'm trying to work up the nerves to tell my dad that I won't be able to do much! I've asked him to ask our boss if we can have a contracts (new home) to do on Friday but I don't think he will ask.
You see I'm a carpet layer and im on my hands and knees all day so im a bit worried.
My family get all funny when you tell them personal things, plus it's a bit of an embarrassing subject to just bring up.

Anyway I'm trying to keep myself calm but it's not really working....
Joe Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment