Thursday, 5 March 2015

The Morning After


So I've just had my first shower which was just like any other shower, except for the fact that I was wearing a non lubed condom to stop it getting wet which worked.
The night was VERY restless, I had a few erections through the night but they weren't painful, they were more just an annoyance. The bandage the doctor put on is rather tight. I bleed a bit before going to bed last night so I slept on my stomach which is probably what lead to my restlessness.
I'm meant to have until Monday off but that's not going to happen so I'm now off to work.
I loaded up with insant ice packs and nurfen plus, but so far I've had no pain. The most pain I had last night I can only relate to having a pube caught in my foreskin.
Joe Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment